Some recently published worm-related NSW DPI Primefacts:
- Managing worms in sheep in NSW. Primefact 1615, 1st ed. Published December 2017. 5pp. https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/animals-and-livestock/sheep/health/internal-parasites/managing-worms-in-sheep-in-nsw
- D.I.Y. worm egg counting. Primefact 1613. 1st ed. Published December 2017. 9pp. https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/animals-and-livestock/sheep/health/internal-parasites/d.i.y-worm-egg-counting
- Alpaca worms – an overview. Primefact 991. 2nd ed. Published December 2017. 6pp. (2nd edition in the the process of being published – 7 Dec 2017) https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/animals-and-livestock/other-animals/alpaca-worms
- Cattle worm control in NSW. November 2017, Primefact 419, second edition. https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/animals-and-livestock/beef-cattle/health-and-disease/parasitic-and-protozoal-diseases/cattle-worm-control
- Managing worms in goats in NSW. Primefact 1564 First Edition. Sept. 2017.
BioWorma – Duddingtonia references
UNE ‘Micro Method’ for doing worm egg counts on bulk faecal samples (sheep, goats etc)
As intimated previously, WormMail and its editor is taking a break for a few-several months. 🙂 .. Deo volente Best wishes to you all!
SL Armidale 2017-12-08T09:30